IRS Innocent Spouse Relief

IRS Innocent Spouse ReliefOne of the most unfortunate results of a divorce, or the unexpected death of a spouse, is the tax liability that can follow if the divorced or departed spouse failed to file their taxes on time, or even filed a false tax return. Such nefarious deeds can affect the remaining spouse for years afterward. If you find yourself in such a case, you can apply to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for Innocent Spouse Relief.

Call us at 1-800-625-8015 for your FREE Consultation
Or fill out our online form to Request a Call-Back >>

With the IRS Innocent Spouse Relief program, you are able to obtain relief from any additional tax debt you may owe, in the event that your spouse or former spouse failed to report their income, or reported their income improperly. In other words, if your spouse or ex-spouse claimed improper deductions or tax credits, or failed to file their taxes altogether, you may apply for Innocent Spouse Relief in order to get off the hook for their past misdeeds.

To qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief, you must be divorced, or the widow of, the individual whose actions have run afoul of the IRS. You will need to meet certain other terms and conditions that the IRS has laid down. It is an excellent idea to contact the IRS directly, or use a qualified tax attorney, to learn the full details before you proceed further.

Struggling with IRS Tax Debt? We can reduce the amount you owe and stop IRS collection activities!
Tax Debt:
Or Call 1-800-625-8015
  • FREE Consultation!
  • Reduce Tax Debt
  • Stop IRS Collections
  • No-Obligation Plan
  • 100% Confidential
By clicking “Help me with my Tax Debt!”, I hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or prerecorded telemarketing calls at the telephone number(s) provided even if I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST. I understand this consent is not a condition of purchase.