Looking for an IRS Tax Attorney?We can reduce the amount you owe and stop IRS collections!
A+ Rating, Guaranteed Results
- Reduce the amount you owe to the IRS.
- Stop IRS Liens, Levies and Garnishments.
- Get your back taxes filed by expert CPAs.
- Solve your IRS problem before it gets worse!
Enrolled Agents, and former IRS Agents!
Recent Client Results
Below are some of the recent results our clients have seen:
- FREE Consultation!
- Reduce Tax Debt
- Stop IRS Collections
- No-Obligation Plan
- 100% Confidential
When Do You Need a Tax Attorney?
This is a common question we often get from prospective clients. They have received a threatening letter in the mail from the IRS and they do not know what to do. They are not sure if they should hire us to quickly resolve their IRS issues, or they should try to deal with them themselves. Here we list the situations where we strongly recommend you enlist the services of a qualified, experienced Tax Attorney:
- You owe more than $10,000 in IRS back taxes: With this much tax debt you can be the victim of aggressive IRS collections activity like liens, levies, seizures, and wage garnishment. You need a qualified tax relief attorney to stop IRS collections and settle your tax debt for less that you own. Learn more »
- You are the victim of IRS collections: The IRS is known as "the most aggressive collection agency in the world". They can freeze your bank account with a bank levy, and even garnish your wages by talking to your employer. Our IRS tax attorneys can stop these embarrassing collections actions within 24 hours and find a resolution for your outstanding tax debt. Learn more »
- You cannot afford to pay off your IRS tax debt: The IRS has a status know as "Currently Not Collectible". If you are approved for this status you can avoid paying your tax debt for 12 months. We can help you apply for this program and make sure you meet the requirements set by the IRS. Learn more »
- You want to negotiate a settlement with the IRS: The IRS has 2 settlement programs available. The first is an IRS Installment Agreement which allows you to pay off your tax debt in monthly payments. The second is an IRS Offer in Compromise which allows you to settle your tax debt for much less than you owe. Our expert tax attorneys you know which program you qualify for and make sure you get the best tax settlement possible! Learn more »
As you can see, there are many situations in which you will want the experience of a qualifed tax attorney on your side. Dealing with the IRS is stressful and confusing, you can make costly mistakes if you try to negotiate with them on your own. Our tax debt relief attorneys specialize in resolving your IRS problems quickly, reducing the amount of back taxes you owe, and working out a convenient payment plan you can afford.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Trusted Tax Attorney...
Choosing a qualified tax attorney to help resolve your IRS problems can be a tricky task. You need to weight the options of price versus service, and who has the most experience dealing with the IRS. Some tax attorneys may charge you hourly with no limit, while attorneys like us charge you a flat fee for every service we offer. We explain the top 3 reason why you should choose to work with Trusted Tax Attorney:
- Experience: Our team has helped 1000's of clients resolve their issues with the IRS. This includes stopping IRS collections within 24 hours, and settling tax debt for much less than you owe. We have been in business since 1997, have an A+ rating with the BBB, and have settled over 6 million dollars in IRS back taxes.
- Answers: Our tax attorneys always offer you a free consultation to get to know you better, and find out the details about your history with the IRS. We utilize our many years of experience with the IRS to explain exactly which tax relief options are available to you, and how quickly we can implement them. We talk openly and honestly with you, and give you realistic expectations of how fast we can stop IRS collections actions against you and how much of your IRS tax debt we can have reduced.
- Affordable: Our tax attorney team solves IRS problems for clients all across the USA. We operate out of a central office in Jacksonville, Florida. Having one central office benefits you as a client. We don't have the expensive overhead of maintaining multiple offices in each state, and we can combine the knowledge and experience of all the tax attorneys in our office to help get you the best tax settlement possible. We are cheaper than our competitors, yet we offer a superior service. We have flat fee pricing, flexible payment arrangements, and we never require full payment up front!
At Trusted Tax Attorney we also gaurantee our service. We will continue working to make sure you are satisfied with the resolution to your IRS problems. Still have questions about working with an IRS tax debt relief attorney? Check out our Tax Attorney FAQ for some of the most common questions we get asked.
Or fill out our online form to Request a Call-Back >>